Blogging is a like a vortex that you enter soon to realize that all your free time has evaporated and been consumed by the blog.
It’s also the best job in the world. And it has some pretty great perks like getting to know people everywhere and having friends to stay with in every state (just in case you take three small children on an insane trip around the country or something). Or convincing your husband that you need to to order another box from Stitch Fix because it’s for the blog. Or when you get to give away FREE Mrs. Meyers cleaning kits from ePantry to your readers. And not just for one lucky giveaway winner, but for everybody who wants one until they run out! I know, right?
Am I getting ahead of myself? You may be wondering, “what is this ePantry you speak of?” Lemme explain. With ePantry you can order household products and cleaning supplies for a great price and they ship it to you in a big box every month. And it’s all the brands I love like Mrs Meyers and Seventh Generation.
It’s easy to keep track of what you need for the next month and they do a great job of alerting you when it’s almost time to ship your box so that you can edit your cart and add or remove products. They also have awesome customer service and you can get any questions you might have answered in a chat box with a real person. Love it. I’ve been using it for over a year.
The perks? The price is right and I don’t have to go anywhere to get toothpaste or toilet paper or diapers. I just cannot handle taking three little ones anywhere but the grocery store and the grocery store often doesn’t carry the brands I want. I refuse to add a trip to Target to the mix (especially since I can’t seem to get out of there for under $100).
ePantry focuses on carrying non-toxic products that are safe for your home and family and they save 25 sq ft of rainforest for every shipment sent. They’re also a B Corp (AKA meeting standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Being a B Corp is to a for-profit company like the label “Fair Trade” is to coffee). It’s just a great company.
Ok, back to the deal. If you sign up this week using the referral link they gave me, you’ll get everything in that kit added to your order for free. (And signing up doesn’t lock you in forever. You can cancel at any time.)
If you’re already using ePantry, you get a deal, too. You can use this link to get 50% off the cleaning kit! But don’t wait too long because they only have a limited number to give away and I don’t want you to miss out.
I love Mrs. Meyers hand soap and dish soap and those Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges are THE BEST.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up with ePantry right here. You’ll get your FREE Mrs. Meyers cleaning kit with your first order.
- Answer a few questions about your home and cleaning/household needs to help ePantry customize your basket (takes just a few seconds).
- Finalize what you’d like in your basket by adding or removing items. You can add whatever you need: shampoo, toothpaste, diapers, trash bags and they’ll arrive as part of your first order.
- To receive the free cleaning kit offer your order must be a minimum of $20.
- Ta da! You’re done. Just click finish and pay and your box of goodies will be on it’s way.
- Already hooked on ePantry? Just click here to get your cleaning kit 50% off in your next box.
Want to know what I love to put in my basket?
- Earthpaste toothpaste. (For the grown ups)
- Tom’s toothpaste. (For the kids, they think Earthpaste is too spicy!)
- Seventh Generation pull-ups. (For the toddler)
- Grove Collaborative candles. (For everyone because they smell so good!)
- Grove Collaborative lip balm. (For me.)
- Dr. Bronner’s Castille Soap. (Almond-scented).
Here’s one way you can fill your basket:
Things to note:
- ePantry does not currently ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii. So sorry, folks!
- You can refer friends and family to ePantry and get $10 credit for each new sign up order–which means those diapers or dish soap could be free!
- ePantry has a limited number of free kits so don’t wait until they’re all gone.
- The offer ends this Sunday, January 17th at 6pm PST so don’t miss it! You can sign up for your free kit today.
Disclosure: After using their service for several months, I joined ePantry’s influencer program and orders made through my referral link will benefit my family. Thank you!