I’ve discovered that a huge portion of my self-care happens in the pages of beloved books. Especially during seasons of survival mode, transition, stress, or loss, those books that I’ve befriended are my life lines: Enter, the Literary Medicine Cabinet…
This charming 35-page ebook includes:
- Why we need self-care
- How to fit reading time into our busy days
- How to create a “Literary Medicine Cabinet” of books that fit YOU and read like nourishing chicken soup when your soul is weary
- Suggestions for good reads according to genre: classics, children’s lit, fantasy, spiritual writings and modern novels and memoirs
- Answers to your burning questions like “Which Jane Austen novel should I read first?”
- Tips for creating a yearly reading list that will challenge and uplift you
- Printable pages of book checklists with extra blanks for adding in your own favorites!
What readers are saying:
Vanessa who purchased the Literary Medicine Cabinet says, “This book is SO BEAUTIFUL. It is so well-written, clearly took so much thought and care, and the love put into it shines through. I thought it might be more like a printable, or a short list of books Haley enjoys (which would be awesome!) but this book is a multi-chapter guide for people who need books as soul-food. 110% worth it. It has already made my life a little bit better (and I’m looking forward to getting the time to actually finish reading it!).Thank you for creating such quality content, Haley. I am loving it.”
(I promise I did not pay her to say such kind things!)
Ready to crack open your copy of The Literary Medicine Cabinet and get started on some bookish self-care?
Grab your copy for $7.99 and brew a delightful cup of tea!