In no particular order…
1. Our Faith- the past two years since our conversion to Catholicism have been so full of grace. Praise the Lord!
2. Our families – the blessings of having all of our family in one place are innumerable! Including…
3. Not having to travel over the holiday weekend!
4. Daniel: most wonderful husband and father I can imagine. Works so hard and takes such good care of us.
5. My sweet boy, Benjamin. Life would be so boring without his antics. His sweetness, joy, silliness, and snuggles are the light of my life.
6. Lucy, my little autumn baby. So thankful for our newest treasure’s sweetness and tranquility. So different from her big brother, she is her own little soul, so precious and beloved.
7. Nebulizers. Sweet boy had his second asthma attack this week So grateful for a good doctor and the technology to take care of our little man. (Yes, I actually said I’m thankful for technology.)
8. No fever for Lucy! Lucy caught the same cold that triggered Benjamin’s asthma attack. Thankfully, she seems to be just fine other than a little bit snotty. The doctor said that because she’s less than 2 months old, if she gets a fever above 100.4, they’ll have to admit her to the hospital. So far so good, though! Say a prayer that she’s on her way out of this cold and that a fever won’t show up!
9. Advent beginning on Sunday. A new liturgical year!
10. Our home in which to celebrate the day with our family and friends!